Vaisala Combined Pressure, Humidity and Temperature Transmitter PTU300
The Vaisala Multiparameter Transmitter DPT145 for SF6 Gas is a unique innovation that enables online measurement of dew point, pressure, and temperature. It also calculates four other values, including SF6 density. The DPT145 is especially well suited for integration into OEM systems.
- First transmitter to offer online measurement of seven SF6 parameters in one unit
- Measured parameters: dew point, pressure, temperature
- Calculated parameters: SF6 density, normalized pressure, dew point in atmospheric pressure, ppm
- Saves time and money across the board, from investment and installation to operation and servicing
- More reliable assessment of the condition of SF6 insulation due to online measurement
- Long calibration interval of years
Isuzu Wall Hanging 3-in-1 thermo hygro barometer.
- Temperature: -30 to 50 deg C
- Humidity: 0-100% rH
- Barometric pressure: 930 to 1070 hPa
Vaisala PTB110 Analog Barometer is designed both for accurate barometric measurements at room temperature and for general environmental pressure monitoring over a wide temperature range. Ideal for system integrations, and widely used in marine buoys and weather stations.
Vaisala BAROCAP® Digital Barometer PTB330 is a new generation barometer designed for a wide range of highend atmospheric pressure measurement. The pressure measurement of the PTB330 is based on the Vaisala in-house, silicon capacitive, absolute pressure sensor – the Vaisala BAROCAP® Sensor. It provides high measurement accuracy and excellent long-term stability. High accuracy The PTB330 series features extremely high accuracy. Class A barometers for the most demanding applications are fi ne-adjusted and calibrated against a high-precision pressure calibrator. All the PTB330 barometers come with a NIST traceable, factory calibration certifi cate, also optional ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation calibration services are available. Reliability through redundancy
The Vaisala Dewpoint and Pressure Transmitter DPT146 for Compressed Air makes monitoring compressed air simple and convenient. The DPT146 measures both dew point and process pressure simultaneously, and is the ideal choice for anyone using or monitoring compressed air.
- The first transmitter that monitors both dew point and process pressure
- A simple and convenient transmitter for monitoring of compressed air
- Highly accurate humidity information thanks to online pressure-compensated dew point data
- Proven sensor technology
- Compatible with the Vaisala Hand-Held DM70 for easy spot checking, local - display and data logging
- Pressure: 1…10 bar
- Dew point: -60 ... +30 °C (-76 ... +86
Vaisala PTB330 Digital barometer is Designed for measurements in a wide environmental pressure and temperature range. Ideal for use e.g. as ship barometers, transfer standards and replacements for mercury barometers.
It is simple to use this Dickson pressure logger PR125, PR325, PR525, PR120, PR320 to record and integrate pressure data into documents and spreadsheets, giving results a professional, polished look. When fulfillment of regulatory requirements or accurate recording of pressure for quality control is needed, this logger is the perfect instrument.
Dickson Pressure Recorder comes with weather-resistant case-- the outdoor pressure monitoring solution of choice
Its compact and durable design features--
- Water and dust resistant case
- Compact durable design
- Single AA battery power
- On/off switch for battery savings