MSR ADT transmitter with digital processing of the measured values and temperature compensation for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air and detection of combustible gases and vapours. The calibration routine with selective access release enables the comfortable calibration of the transmitter. In addition to the standard analog output (0) 4-20 mA or (0) 2- 10 V DC the ADT-23 is equipped with a RS-485 interface for different protocols. Two relays with adjustable switch threshold are available as an option.
MSR MA-4 Freon Analog transmitter for the continuous monitoring of gases and vapours in the ambient air. Used in garages, chiller rooms and heating systems, the µ-Gard MA series analog transmitter is a reliable gas detector.
For the detection of gases within a wide range of commercial applications. Due to the 4 – 20 mA or 0 - 10 V analog signal the transmitter is compatible to the µ-Gard gas controller series ADC of MSR-E.
MSR measures gas efficiently at mininum wiring expenditure (Radio-Sensor/Transmitter RT). With most diverse measurement, MSR is experienced in detecting combustible and toxic gases. Using the MSR components, you will have higher investment return and lower maintenance costs.
- Parking Garages - continuous monitoring of harmful CO content in air
- Diesel-Truck Garages and Cargo Areas - continuous monitoring of harmful NOx content in air
- Refrigeration Plants - early detection and warning of refrigerant leaks
- Laboratories - continuous monitoring of oxygen in air
- Heating systems - early detection and warning of combustible gases