For use up to zone 0 and 20
The intrinsically safe Vaisala HMT370EX is the ideal solution for use in hazardous areas up to zone 0 and 20. In addition to measuring relative humidity and temperature, the transmitter outputs also other humidity parameters: dew point temperature, wet-bulb temperature, absolute humidity, mixing ratio, water concentration, water mass fraction, water vapor pressure, and enthalpy. Special models for moisture in oil and jet fuel measurements are available.
Typical applications include fuel storage tanks, manufacturing of chemicals, pharmaceuticals and food, biogas production' paint booths and any other industry or process where intrinsically safe humidity or moisture in oil measurement is required.
This next-generation HMT370EX transmitter replaces the long-running HMT360 transmitter series.
The HMT370EX offers several probe options for different applications:
- HMP371 - for wall mounting
- HMP373 - for confined spaces
- HMP374 - for pressurized spaces
- HMP375 - for high temperature
- HMP377 - for high humidity
- HMP378 - for pressurized pipelines
Models for measuring moisture in oil and jet fuel:
- HMP378F - for moisture in oil
- HMP378H - for JET A-1 fuel