Differential Pressure Transmitter PDT101
The PDT101 differential pressure transmitter is designed for demanding cleanroom applications. The sensor integrates with the Vaisala viewLinc monitoring system to measure and monitor pressure differentials in regulated environments. Ideal for high performance cleanroom environments in the life science, semiconductor and electronics industries.
- DIN rail, panel or wall mountable
- 2 pressure ranges (Pa and inH2O)
- Accessible zero and span adjustment potentiometers
- ¼” brass tubing connections
- LED status indicator
- Specially designed for critical and regulated environments
- Euro style detachable connector
- Measurements traceable to international standards
Easy to install
Easy mounting on a wall, DIN rail or panel. The transmitter's has a compact design and is well suited for monitoring cleanrooms and adjacent corridors with LED indicator lights for quick and easy power status checks.
As part of the Vaisala viewLinc monitoring system, the PDT101 is ideal for regulated environments where continuous, documented and redundant data is a requirement.
Precision and flexibility
The sensor enables precise measurement and control in high performance cleanrooms. The PDT101 transmitter is available with voltage output (3-wire) or current output (2-wire).
9 other products in the same category:
Vaisala PTB110 Analog Barometer is designed both for accurate barometric measurements at room temperature and for general environmental pressure monitoring over a wide temperature range. Ideal for system integrations, and widely used in marine buoys and weather stations.
The Vaisala Dewpoint and Pressure Transmitter DPT146 for Compressed Air makes monitoring compressed air simple and convenient. The DPT146 measures both dew point and process pressure simultaneously, and is the ideal choice for anyone using or monitoring compressed air.
- The first transmitter that monitors both dew point and process pressure
- A simple and convenient transmitter for monitoring of compressed air
- Highly accurate humidity information thanks to online pressure-compensated dew point data
- Proven sensor technology
- Compatible with the Vaisala Hand-Held DM70 for easy spot checking, local - display and data logging
- Pressure: 1…10 bar
- Dew point: -60 ... +30 °C (-76 ... +86
The Vaisala continuous monitoring system is ideal for both light and heavy industrial environments, as well as GxP-regulated applications, the system integrates a wide selection of data loggers, transmitters and Modbus devices to monitor several parameters: temperature, relative humidity, dew point temperature, CO2, differential pressure, door contacts, and more. The viewLinc software is backwards compatible and able to access data created with older versions of the software.
- Used by 49 of world TOP 50 Pharmaceutical Companies
The Vaisala Multiparameter Transmitter DPT145 for SF6 Gas is a unique innovation that enables online measurement of dew point, pressure, and temperature. It also calculates four other values, including SF6 density. The DPT145 is especially well suited for integration into OEM systems.
- First transmitter to offer online measurement of seven SF6 parameters in one unit
- Measured parameters: dew point, pressure, temperature
- Calculated parameters: SF6 density, normalized pressure, dew point in atmospheric pressure, ppm
- Saves time and money across the board, from investment and installation to operation and servicing
- More reliable assessment of the condition of SF6 insulation due to online measurement
- Long calibration interval of years
It is simple to use this Dickson pressure logger PR125, PR325, PR525, PR120, PR320 to record and integrate pressure data into documents and spreadsheets, giving results a professional, polished look. When fulfillment of regulatory requirements or accurate recording of pressure for quality control is needed, this logger is the perfect instrument.
Vaisala BAROCAP® Digital Barometer PTB330 is a new generation barometer designed for a wide range of highend atmospheric pressure measurement. The pressure measurement of the PTB330 is based on the Vaisala in-house, silicon capacitive, absolute pressure sensor – the Vaisala BAROCAP® Sensor. It provides high measurement accuracy and excellent long-term stability. High accuracy The PTB330 series features extremely high accuracy. Class A barometers for the most demanding applications are fi ne-adjusted and calibrated against a high-precision pressure calibrator. All the PTB330 barometers come with a NIST traceable, factory calibration certifi cate, also optional ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation calibration services are available. Reliability through redundancy