Kent Elster Helix Woltmann cold water meter can be installed in horizontal, vertical or inclined pipelines without loss of accuracy. This meter not only conforms to relevant BS, ISO and EEC standards, but offers user benefits which greatly exceed these specifications.
Flow Meter For Gas Mixing
The ﬂow meter for gas mixing uses a KOFLOC multiple ﬂow meter to mix multicomponent ﬂuids. Connection of pipes to respective gas inlets and the mixed gas outlet permit gases to be mixed. This ﬂow meter is ideal for easy gas mixing in laboratories and studies.
- The simple structure facilitates maintenance.
- The precision needle valve allows easy, ﬁne control of ﬂow.
- All the parts are super-cleaned to ensure excellent cleanliness.
- The ﬂow meter is made into two- to four-component types to handle various gases in various ﬂow ranges.
12 other products in the same category:
Aichi Tokei Magnetic Flow Sensors For Liquids with Display
Model NW (Local display type)
Model NW-P (With pulse output)
- Flow-rate Integrating
- Flow Volume Flowmeter
- Built-in lithium batteries (No external power supply is required)
- Indications of both instantaneous flow-rate and integrating flow volume by only 1 flowmeter
- Revolving display unit (It can be fixed to a easy-to-read position)
- Simplified structure with the vane wheel type measuring principle
- Measurement of various liquids
- Reset function for indications of Integrating Flow Volume (Total) and Integrating Flow Volume (Trip)
- Value holding function for Instantaneous Flow-Rate indication
- Pulse output function (Option)
Aichi Tokei ND Flowsensor is ideal for measuring variety of fluid and outputs open collector pulses with the built-in amplifier type magnetic sensor.
- Highly accurate over a wide measurement range
- Simple and durable structure
- Compact and lightweight (eg. ND10: 120g)
- Compatible with various kinds of fluids
- Free installation position (except the position that of the holding plate is faced downward.)
- Excellent cost-performance
- High sensitive high-density pulse output
Ryutai Kogyo Purge meters PGF-N are variable area flowmeters that used to measure small flowrates.
It is suitable for liquid, gas, oil and compressed air.
Ryutai Kogyo PGF-N series are calibrated to your operating temperature and pressure, as well as having scale range of your request.
It comes with stainless steel float and a metering a valve.
Ryutai Kogyo MCF can be linked with a remote indicator, integrator and recorder A reliable electronic transmitter housed in the aluminum indicator case provides current signals (DC, analog) proportional to measured flow rates for remote instruments.
MCF series are now used in the computer-controlled flow system. Output signals are analog DC current of high linearity and agree with any inputs of remote instruments. Well suited design on applications The body that measures fluid flow has been designed with consideration having been given to many factors such as flow direction, flow rate, pressure, temperature, presence or absence of slurries and accessories required.
The Precisely manufactured transmitter which is enclosed in the indicator case provides reliable output signals.
Aichi Tokei Ultrasonic Gas Flowmeter
•Robust against oilmist and dust
•Turndown ratio 50:1
•Ultrasonic sensor is integrated
•Negligible pressure drop (equivalent to straight pipe)
•Easy to read LCD which can be oriented at a right angle for easy viewing
•2 outputs for easy integration with other system
•Lower cost than vortex flowmeters or clamp - on type flowmeters
•Options for power supply :
- Built-in batteries (10 years of continuous operation)
- DC power
Ryutai Kogyo Model ADF is in-line type, installed directly in your pipe line, and measure instantaneous flow rate of water with high accuracy. Simple design and rigid construction enable you to check or disassemble the unit without any special knowledge. Besides above feature, you can select the material from our wide variety of materials to meet your specific application.
TOKICO FLOWMETER, TOKICO OIL FLOWMETER is a high accuracy displacement type flow meter composed of two roots and measures flow directly. Tokico Oil Flowmeter has little deterioration in the instrument accuracy because a couple of roots rotates with non-contact. This flow meter measures with high accuracy and wide flow range.
Ryutai Kogyo Model GTF and ATF is widely used for its high quality and ease of use. This flow meter is in-line type, installed directly in your pipe line, and measure instantaneous flow rate of liquid or gas with high accuracy.
Simple design and rigid construction enable you to check or disassemble the unit without any special knowledge. Besides above feature, you can select the material from our wide variety of materials to meet your specific application.l There are widely used for its high quality and ease of use
Ryutai Kogyo Pitot Cell Flowmeter PFT-A is an economic flowmeter that measures large flow rate of water in large pipe. It is suitable for both hot and cold water, installation is easy and has very little pressure loss. In addition, the reading is displayed in liter / min
The Kofloc 6800 backpressure valve is a kind of relief valve that keeps the pressure at the front stage of a valve constant. It can easily and quickly control the pressure of a tank with a large buffer and remove the constant ﬂ ow of a mixed gas, which cannot easily be done by general regulation valves with a subsequent stage controlling function. This new concept of pressure regulation has been attracting much attention.
• Tank pressure control
• Constant flow control of mixed gas