Barometric Pressure Transfer Standard PTB330TS
Vaisala BAROCAP® Digital Barometer PTB330 is a new generation barometer designed for a wide range of highend atmospheric pressure measurement. The pressure measurement of the PTB330 is based on the Vaisala in-house, silicon capacitive, absolute pressure sensor – the Vaisala BAROCAP® Sensor. It provides high measurement accuracy and excellent long-term stability. High accuracy The PTB330 series features extremely high accuracy. Class A barometers for the most demanding applications are fi ne-adjusted and calibrated against a high-precision pressure calibrator. All the PTB330 barometers come with a NIST traceable, factory calibration certifi cate, also optional ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation calibration services are available. Reliability through redundancy
According to customers’ choice, the PTB330 can incorporate one, two or three BAROCAP® sensors. When two or three sensors are used, the barometer continuously compares the readings of the pressure sensors against The PTB330 Digital Barometer one another and provides information on whether these are within the set internal difference criteria. This unique feature provides redundancy in pressure measurement. Thus, users get a stable and reliable pressure reading at all times as well as a pre-indication of when to service or re-calibrate the barometer.
|Fixed / Portable||Portable|
|Tolerance||Maximum temperature: 40 deg C
|Measurement Range||500-1100 hPa, 0-100%rH, -10 to +40 deg C|
|Accuracy||+-0.1 hPa, +-1&rH, +-0.07 + 0.0025% deg C|
|Remarks||Portable, battery operated transfer standard with data logging capability Barometric pressure with Vaisala BAROCAP® Digital Barometer PTB330
– Excellent long term stability
– Accurate measurement
– Added reliability through redundancy
Features / Benefits
- Optional humidity and temperature measurents with HMP155
– Vaisala HUMICAP®180R sensor
- superior long-term stability
– New, fast temperature probe
– Chemical purge Multilingual user interface, nine languages Data can be logged, and transferred to a PC via MI70 Link software
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited calibration services available
For professional meteorology, aviation, laboratories and demanding industrial applications
9 other products in the same category:
The Vaisala Multiparameter Transmitter DPT145 for SF6 Gas is a unique innovation that enables online measurement of dew point, pressure, and temperature. It also calculates four other values, including SF6 density. The DPT145 is especially well suited for integration into OEM systems.
- First transmitter to offer online measurement of seven SF6 parameters in one unit
- Measured parameters: dew point, pressure, temperature
- Calculated parameters: SF6 density, normalized pressure, dew point in atmospheric pressure, ppm
- Saves time and money across the board, from investment and installation to operation and servicing
- More reliable assessment of the condition of SF6 insulation due to online measurement
- Long calibration interval of years
Vaisala PTB110 Analog Barometer is designed both for accurate barometric measurements at room temperature and for general environmental pressure monitoring over a wide temperature range. Ideal for system integrations, and widely used in marine buoys and weather stations.
The PDT101 differential pressure transmitter is designed for demanding cleanroom applications. The sensor integrates with the Vaisala viewLinc monitoring system to measure and monitor pressure differentials in regulated environments. Ideal for high performance cleanroom environments in the life science, semiconductor and electronics industries.
It is simple to use this Dickson pressure logger PR125, PR325, PR525, PR120, PR320 to record and integrate pressure data into documents and spreadsheets, giving results a professional, polished look. When fulfillment of regulatory requirements or accurate recording of pressure for quality control is needed, this logger is the perfect instrument.
The Vaisala Dewpoint and Pressure Transmitter DPT146 for Compressed Air makes monitoring compressed air simple and convenient. The DPT146 measures both dew point and process pressure simultaneously, and is the ideal choice for anyone using or monitoring compressed air.
- The first transmitter that monitors both dew point and process pressure
- A simple and convenient transmitter for monitoring of compressed air
- Highly accurate humidity information thanks to online pressure-compensated dew point data
- Proven sensor technology
- Compatible with the Vaisala Hand-Held DM70 for easy spot checking, local - display and data logging
- Pressure: 1…10 bar
- Dew point: -60 ... +30 °C (-76 ... +86
The Vaisala continuous monitoring system is ideal for both light and heavy industrial environments, as well as GxP-regulated applications, the system integrates a wide selection of data loggers, transmitters and Modbus devices to monitor several parameters: temperature, relative humidity, dew point temperature, CO2, differential pressure, door contacts, and more. The viewLinc software is backwards compatible and able to access data created with older versions of the software.
- Used by 49 of world TOP 50 Pharmaceutical Companies